Tuesday 7 February 2012

Interesting....

So I have a date on valentine day... I met a guy at work named Jesse and after chit chatting for a while he asked me if I would like to catch a movie. I agreed to go on a date with him and we made plans for next tuesday without really even thinking about the day was. Turns out I have Valentine plans after all...

I am just dating though... Not anything serious or exclusive. I'm not getting in to deep with anything because I want to take time to consider my options and explore myself. I think that going on dates with a few guys is a good learning experience for me. This way I can see what's out there for me.. I think I know what I want but you never know when minds can change.

In other news I have gone baby crazy. All my friends, with the exception of Marra, are having or have had babies. I want an adorable pink bundle of joy/poop machine to love. I can't wait to be a mum some day. I think that my mum taught me well enough that if I did have a baby, I would be a great momma bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment