Wednesday 11 April 2012

Please Help Me Support The Heart & Stroke Foundation



Hey Everyone!

This year I am participating in the Heart&Stroke Big Bike to raise funds for the Heart and Stroke Foundation.

Heart disease and stroke take 1 in 3 Canadians before their time.

Together, we can help improve this statistic.

$100 can teach three classrooms of children the foundation for heart-healthy living with the HeartSmart Kids program.

$500 can administer an AED training course that can save lives.

$1,000 can equip a doctor with a blood pressure monitor to help keep patients healthy.

$4,000 can equip a community with an AED, which can increase heart attack survival rates dramatically.

Please help me reach my fundraising goal by sponsoring me online. Click on the link below to make a secure online credit card donation.

The donations we collect will help us to continue to fund live-giving research so that all Canadians can live longer, fuller, lives.

Thanks for your support!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Heart and Stroke Foundation - Ontario


Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1006867&u=1006867-356405915&e=5638172804

No comments:

Post a Comment