Friday 4 May 2012

Friday

It's Friday and it also happens to be May 4th. Any idea what that means?


Happy Star Wars Day! 




In all honesty it's not something I hugely celebrate but I think it's kinda fun to have a day dedicated to my geek-dom.

In other news, I have made plans for a coffee date tomorrow at 7 and then after that I am being whisked away to Trenton for an evening of fun and laughter with my dearest Barb. It'll be nice to get out of the apartment for a little while this weekend and just focus on having a good time with a good friend.

There was supposed to be a guy coming to my house this evening however it appears that we may not get that opportunity. As unfortunate as that is, he is probably coming to visit next weekend too and I'll get to see him then. I have noticed this mysterious figure becoming more pervasive in my updates and thoughts. I'm just waiting for family to ask me who he is.

In other news, my big bike ride is coming up very soon and I'm happy to report I've got almost $100 in donations so far. I am not the best fundraiser, but it has certainly been kind fun. Now I just have to get my roomie and her boyfriend to contribute to the cause and everything will be great.

I also had a mild attack of panic last night when my phone stopped working. It froze and after I remove and reseated the battery it refused to load at all. I became tangibly aware of the fact that without my BlackBerry I am completely cut off from the rest of the world. Thankfully it randomly started working again this morning and I haven't had a single problem since then. (Whew!) I am thinking I will have to purchase a crappy back up phone sometime just to have on hand should anything terrible happen to mine. Then I can just switch my SIM card and be right back up and running.

In honor of Star Wars Day, enjoy some funny star wars de-motivational pictures ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment