Friday 28 October 2011

Heart Attack Wrapped in Delicious.

Sooooo, I got a weird ideedee tonight and it lead to an amazing meal as well as it took 10 years off my life.

I thought that bacon, chicken, shake and bake and BBQ sauce would work really great together... Soooooo I decided it should happen.

Ingredients:

5 chicken legs
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Hickory)
3/4 lb of bacon
Shake 'n' bake

I started off by rinsing the chicken legs and patting dry with a paper towel. Then I proceeded to use a basting brush to coat the legs in BBQ sauce.





After coating each one, I wrapped them in bacon (Using approx. 2 slices each.)
After wrapping them up in bacon, roll each one in the shake and bake, coating thoroughly.






Then put the chicken in the oven (I cook at high temperatures so 425.) and make sure to use lots of tinfoil on the baking sheet!






It should be done in about 45min.
Now dig into the most delicious thing you have ever eaten.






(once again, excuse the photo..... cell phones suck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment