Friday 21 October 2011

It's under.

Okay... so to follow up on last nights episode, it is not over... but the waters have cooled >.< It is like the fucking antarctic up here this relationship has gotten so chilly.

I have changes my fb relationship status to being married to my ex gf, and Dana doesn't seem to give a crap. Which is mildly disappointing. I would much prefer if he did get a little jealous, buuuuut instead he is being weird, withdrawn and cryptic.

How did shit get so fucked up? Like really? What in the hell did I do in a past life to deserve this.

Not to mention my grandmother is sick and the weekend I am supposed to see her, shit goes all messed up and my aunt calls panicking so my father takes off and I still can't get to see her. ARGH! It's so frustrating. I am going home to Wawa anyways and I can sort my brain out there for a little while. I think Marra and I will get together for a little bit and do hangouts on the weekend. This makes me intolerably pleased. I am looking forward to talking to someone outside the regular work people and Dana.

Oh! I also am very pleased to say that a dear friend of mine, Chadd, is on vacation in the lovely destination of California! He touched down in LAX this morning safe and sound and has been BBMing me throughout the day. I look forward to seeing some of the wonderful sights as he keeps me updated, and I hope he stays safe!

I will post more when I get to Warkworth tomorrow. Until then, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment