Wednesday 19 October 2011

A totally shameless promotion.

What can I say, I'll do just about anything for cute boys in bands.... wear t-shirts, flash my boobs on buses, scream like someone cut my hand off in a lawnmower when Paper Notes comes on.... Even shameless promotions of their art page on my blog.

Seriously, this guy is super talented, along with being a rock star, a freelance motivational speaker (best pick me up I have ever had.), annnnnnd being the only person to successfully rock a mullet, he is also an amazing artist.

The link to his page is www.facebook.com/cromwellcreativity and you should look him up. He does some amazing stuff and he makes custom clothing. I love love love his work and I am sure you will all love it too. Check him out (and his amazing cuteness too, if you get a chance ;D ) and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

So gogogogogogogogo and click the "Like" button. In the meantime.... cheers!

2 comments:

  1. the link doesn't work.. (the "here" link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My links don't seem to work atm, I will get it fixed. In the mean time, I've posted the link!

    ReplyDelete