Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy Sunday!

So today I was woken up by a ringing cellphone.

Turned out my Aunt was headed this way and wanted to know if I wanted to go out for a few hours. I agreed and after a shower and some coffee I wandered downstairs to meet my aunt.

We went to the mall first and checked out getting her a replacement phone. That ended up being a no go, however we did stop in at Ardene's and got me some new body jewelry. A whole bunch of new earrings and new nose rings, even a stud. I am pretty pleased with them. I am hoping that they bother my ears less when I sleep.

We also went to Value Village and I snagged a cute cover up. I needed a new black one so while the Auntie dearest was browsing the shirts, I picked through some stuff and found it. It was only $8 ^.^

We also just poked into Walmart and Dollarama to grab a few things, it was uneventful, but I enjoyed spending time with my Aunt. We even grabbed a bite to eat at McDonalds, Southwest Chicken Sandwich. (Delicious btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment