Wednesday 7 December 2011

No news

I know sometimes they say no news is good news, but totally not tonight. I am bored to death. I spent the majority of my night last night listen to Marra's slightly neurotic friend jibber jabber and then watched Full Metal Jacket for the rest of the evening.


Today I took 2 tylenol 3's before work to make my insides stop hurting. I must say the mild haze I get makes me far more pleasant on the phones. I also found out I have an RPC of $ 27. Which is amazing. I am thoroughly pleased with myself to be honest.


Oh, and I was told last night that I am "part vagina, part sexual predator and part light up velcro shoe." I feel it is a pretty accurate description.

My best friend is moving in with a drugged out chicka too, not sure how I feel about this but at the same time, totally not my issue.


Iunno. I'm just blathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment